“If You Don’t Design Your Own Life Plan, Chances Are You’ll Fall Into Someone Else’s Plan. And Guess What They Have Planned For You? Not Much.”
~ Jim Rohn
What is your Dream?
The (goals) dream’s of a small business, self-employment, entrepreneurship, and startup overlap but also carry important distinctions. 68% of adult Americans dream of starting their own business finally.
Cowboy entrepreneurs usually try to do it all themselves or worse, employ but don’t appreciate those who have the skills they require (because whatever they have is the most important part).
Don’t make that mistake. Let’s work together, if you are a solo entrepreneur or SMB want to innovate, improve, and raise the value and profits with a win-win attitude to make their customers and partners happy. Your new business idea and or goals are 100% protected by an NDA.
Dream color is Sky Blue #87CEEB
A design is a plan or specification for the construction of an object or system or the implementation of an activity or process, or the result of that plan or specification in the form of a prototype, product, or process.
The verb to design expresses the process of developing a design. In some cases, the direct construction of an object without an explicit prior plan (such as coding, and graphic design) may also be considered to be a design activity.
In mathematics, two quantities are in the golden ratio if their ratio is the same as the ratio of their sum to the larger of the two quantities. We named our pricing the golden and silver, real money in the reality.
Design color is Golden Yellow #FFDF00
Development hell and development limbo are media and software industry jargon for a project, concept, or idea that remains in development for an especially long time, often moving between different teams, or studios before it progresses to production, if it ever does.
Projects in development hell are usually not released until development has reached a satisfying state worthy of being released, ready for production. Overcoming this issue takes a lot of experience and great communication skills between professionals.
The name emerald comes from the Greek smaragdos via the Old French word esmeralde, and really just means “green gemstone.” Top fine quality Emerald Gems are even more valuable than diamonds.
Development color is Emerald Green #009874
Distribution is one of the four elements of the marketing mix. The other three elements of the marketing mix are product, pricing, and promotion.
Distribution is also the process of making a product or service available for the consumer or business user who needs it.
The founder of the DreamsDesign.com is Hasan Gundogdu, a proud Turkish and a loyal Mustafa Kemal Atatürk follower.
Distribution color is Turkish Flag Red #E30A17
- Do you feel like you’re swimming against the river of entrepreneurial life, giving your all but getting nowhere financially, making just enough to stay afloat…barely?
- Were you always told that if you went to school, do work hard and got a job with benefits, that you would live a good life and retire when you were ready?
- Are you still just scraping by, the future is more unknown than ever you dream!?
- Perhaps you’re changing one job to the next, piling up debt, praying that the next job is more permanent.
- Or maybe you’ve been working like a slave for years at a job you tolerate at best and still haven’t gotten that promotion.
- Do you see old classmates having multiple times as much, driving sport cars and living in better neighborhoods?
- And worse, your unfulfilled personally and professionally…
- Here’s the good news: today we are living in the most prosperous time in all of human history. Money and problems are everywhere — you just have to know solutions and deliver happiness to the customers.
- Dreams Design, Development & Distribution teams will work with you and help to achieve the success you’ve always dream!